Tuesday 9 June 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Wild Path


Wild Path





Last night’s storm wrecked my ship ,
desolate in this incessant ocean
Refugee on a net of labyrinth….
Laborious  strokes towards the unseen land,
Feel crushed by the destiny’s tide,
on arrival on this dubious land….
Arduous to grip the sand beneath,
Tumble into a pool of molten rocks nearby….
clutched each atoms on my chassis in haste.

Accrued strength from the universe,

endured inner flame ,fostered
this wild blaze with  passion inside …
Sprinted towards that lamp at the end of tunnel,
each pebble stood against my wild path…
seen a gigantic hurdle of  chaff…
No one,except this crazy heart…..
enforced me to pursue the new  course…..
walked alone leaving many tears unnoticed….
frenzy in this raw adventure……
 
 By
Piusha…..
Januaray 29th 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment