Tuesday 9 June 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Truth




Reaped all the joy in life,
still a vacuum surrounds,
an unexplained emptiness among
the crowd….
Craving for solace in an unknown land.
Insatiable thirst for an unknown truth….
Remain deep within my soul….
Towering daily inside me..
Crowd wandering day and night for the  truth
Believing tinted glass as mirror…
Looking for light blindfolded throughout life..
Forgot to seek  the happiness within.
Some found it under a tree ,one on a rock…
while some found it in the wilderness…
created a tiny bubble of world around.
Floated high on this bubble of life..
Unable to untangle the web around me..
A clash of thoughts inside me
Enkindle this fire  within me….
Burned constantly in this fever…
Your ego burned spreading the light around,
on top of frozen mountains somewhere….
Inspiring others to encase the same fire..
Anxious to leave this transient luxury
But craving for the permanent unaltered..
Piusha…




No comments:

Post a Comment