Thursday 11 June 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Quixotic Orgasms

 

Quixotic Orgasms

As moon drifted in the sky,
I set a new sail along my
silence,into the depths of
my mysterious arcade .
Vivid reflections shooting
in and out,oblivious in regards
to the sanity and absurdity,
tickling clock hindering my
mental expedition,to meander
the off limits of frenzy thoughts.

Ignoring my physical form,I
relished the hikes of  fantasies
of an edgy mind,freezing me into
the continuum of  the expanse.
My ravenous  mind romanced
the mirages,creating satiated
metaphors led to quixotic
orgasms,calming my inherent
desires,culminated into piles
of  ruffled euphoric verses
________________________________
BY
POETESS PIUSHA SINGH 


 Copyright@Piushasingh@wordpress.com
______________________________________________

NOTE
The translation of the above poem by writer Williamsji Maveli 
will be made available to the readers shorty


No comments:

Post a Comment