Thursday 11 June 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: A Girl

 

A Girl

Born as a girl,a flame,not
a doll for your past time.
I lit the lives of many in
short span,accept me
as  part of your self.
Million times they aborted
me  in my mothers womb.
Strove recurrently to endure
amidst the ambitious minds
to live as a free bird like him.
As i bloomed, filled your
garden with the fragrance
of my love and brighten life
with vivid colors of my rainbow.
I wish to live fearless and unbarred.
Don’t judge me with the color,
length or types of attire i wear.
My conduct not to be assessed
based on the costumes i drape.
I want to glide and kiss the sky.
Not a  play dough to knead
and throw me out as you wish.
Neither a sexual toy to molest
or rape me during any phase
of my life from birth to death.
I will fight this war for
my existence,courageously,
against the social,religious,
cultural taboos laden since
thousands of years religiously.
Money can’t buy me,invaluable
treasure I’m as the future lies
in myself and in my heart.
Not a burden in your life,but
a sharpened sword to fight.
Advancement shall begin in
the narrow minds of the macho
domain,where a girl shall live
liberating herself from the
factitious rings in her life.
(My tribute to all the girls and women in the world,proud to be one )
Copyright@piushasingh.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment