Wednesday 10 June 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Lets Love

 LET'S LOVE

Alive in your love, my little
cosmos revolves around you.
Hold me close to your heart
syncing every beat forever .
Spin with me in this rain.
Lift me high up in the air,
raise me till the sky ,locking
our lips, blushing my cheeks..
Brace your arm around my waist
while we stroll down the beach.
Sit beside me gazing at the drowning 
sun ,in  love of his beloved.
Leaning my head on your shoulder
Caress me gently in this twilight
Let me stay in trance forever,
gazing the sunset in your eyes.
Lets enjoy our first communion
as the moon mark his presence..
Hearing  music of restive waves ,
keeping our love alive  forevermore.
Lying beside you ,my head on your
shoulder, your hands feeling my curves,
playing my fingers in your forest ,
let us stay in this bliss forever .
By
Piusha

No comments:

Post a Comment