Wednesday 10 June 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Nomadic


NOMADIC



Realization of your
existence halted the
thoughts of detachments.
Brewing with in me,
inciting me to bluff
the vague tints of nature.
Withdrawn in these
despair since coon’s age .
Nomadic in  pursuit
of you in the trails
of life,couldn’t treasure
you in my yesterday,
sidelined in today’s
bargain,ambiguous
outlook in dark tomorrows.


The U and S turns
of the craggy drive,
left me whirl in the
treacherous journey of life.
Hope ,a stranger
in the streets of
desolate fervor in
these hazy lanes .


Blossoming sorrows
in my forlorn heart’s aisle .
Will transient showers
of  ardor seal the pain
of  thorny course ? ,
Delusional pain creeping
into my reality,no words
of comfort uttered,
to ease this perpetual sting… 

BY
PIUSHA

No comments:

Post a Comment