Wednesday 10 June 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE : Await for my poisonous love

Await for my poisonous love……

I wandered in search of a flame among the fire..
A flame which will cool down the fever , since me in womb.

Entwined this flame to my soul forever. after years of penance..
Longing to melt in those poisonous passion eternally..

No storm cant extinguish this flame anymore…
Life  a big punishment ,living in agony now a daily task.

Floated in ecstasy ,drowned in bliss in your poisonous love
Broke my spine and paralyzed my heart, when destiny kissed me with love..

Never ever able to walk again,stood with all my might …
But trust forgot my way home again,frozen in scorching sun..

Drought danced over and over me again ,

Still awaiting  the poisonous monsoon to arrive

Yearning to whine and grind to the music till death…..
Life is beautiful,if fallen and living in poisonous love .

Piusha..

No comments:

Post a Comment