Saturday 4 July 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE:An Inherent weed




An inherent weed
amidst the bloom..
Born once in
a million years.
As a reminiscence
of neglected love.
Existing in a doomed
zest of incessant chain.
Love grinned from
a secluded terrain.


Always a mockery
amid the horde.
An eternal grave
of miseries in self.
Rejection a routine,
tears never rolled out
as my cheeks revolted.
Hazy eyes in turbid vision
scrutinized my devotion
in this frosty land .


Inhumed in the grave
of constant resentment.
Blanched emotions  of
cadaverous consciences .
Alive awaiting  grave
but deserted by death.
Loneliness a loyal
companion in  journey.
Time spent counting
shadows in the darkness.


Acrid words a delight ,
denial fossilized  around
as you felt me as undear.
False appraisals a routine,
awaited for a touch
of  mere illusion .
Life desolate in crowd,
in  shackles of
 my frail emotions.
I set my universe
ablaze ,everything
misplaced in life.
Love betrayed  me saying,
i betrayed love ,can’t continue
in this shell of poison
infecting my soul
without a cure.
Carving inside out 
into a non existing soul,
in this plane of mortals.
Perspiring for your
advent, to appraise 
my existence,by embracing
my darkness as the 
light in your life……………….
BY
PIUSHA…

No comments:

Post a Comment