Friday 3 July 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Confused Mind


 Confused Mind

Amazing adventures in this big one time drama.
Spinning upside down,absurd thoughts surrounded my silence.
Wish for eternal amnesia.
Mental decay persisting beyond repair.
Past crying behind me in anguish,
Future roaring in front of me in ecstasy.

Present remain in uncertainty,
Bewildered in this distractions.
Inner strings adhering to this existence ,
Fear attachments to get detached again
On a  roller coaster ride forever ,
Numbness dominated in my judgements.
Drowned in an ocean of tears,
 failed to roll down the cheeks.
Stagnated emotions trembled inside the heart ,
Confused mind pulling in all directions.
Crippled in choosing to freeze or melt ,
Will I ever able to overcome this turmoil?

Piusha…

No comments:

Post a Comment