Friday 3 July 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: My Portrait

My Portrait…

Heart full of unconditional love
dormant since me in womb …
Compassion tinted with passion
around as I bloomed…..
Eventually realizing love as
the only truth in life..

Found a reflection of me in present.
Inclined to sit under this solitary
shade in the scorching sun..
A longing to caress this never
ending rain..

Perspired in trance with my portrait
in ecstasy hours after hours..
Craved to vent out this endless
pressure, building within me every
seconds,from my ocean of thoughts.

Finally, erupted a volcano of emotions
within me,consumed the whole world around.
catch a glimpse  of all seasons in a second.
Not bothered about heat or cold anymore.
The whole universe converged within me…

Piusha….

No comments:

Post a Comment