Sunday 5 July 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Kamasutra


Kamasutra


Honey drenching from our lips licking each lobes 
gently,energy surging through our veins,heat 
building tempting us in jelling our ravenous
bodies,letting no air in between,
nibbling your lips in hunger
letting tongue to dig in 
each corners entwining
in ecstasy,bodies
trembling in lust
your hands feeling my 
curves crushing each angles
letting me groan for more,your
hands playing with my breasts,
we snacking each others ears ,neck,
bruising the skin imprinting us in as each
others forever,my hands drawing maps of
 love on your back,as you let your man feel 
my deep caves with in,immersing in lusty rain.
In ecstasy ,transforming into kamasutra sculptures
,moaning in deep passion,merging our breaths in rhythm
,our tired bodies laying contently caressing each others,my
 head resting on your chest listening to the longed rhythms 
 of my anima,uniting our souls in radiance of true love forevermore.
BY
POETESS PIUSHA SINGH

{Forever in love with you, Shona}

No comments:

Post a Comment