Sunday 5 July 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Reverie land



Reverie land


Vague thoughts popping
in and out of my mind.
Apprehensive about the
stillness surrounding me.
I drifted from one shore
of  fantasy to another,
hopping between the
cluttered cloudy garden
to  a joyful ride on
a fierce dragon spitting
fire,crossing rainbow
bridges from Neverland
to Reverie land,picking
chocolate strawberries
from the floating lands.
All elves and fairies
my friends,I within
my magical endless
thought a free bird.
Building a castle before
a blink,unicorn,griffin
and all mystical animals
surrounded me in my
trance,while i danced
around the inextingushable
fire of life,in full freedom.
While I danced in ecstasy,
shaking the hips,playing
a dafli ,invoking the ancient
spirits,me as a Zingara
 bounced on  bubbles of
illusions formed out of
a ingenious mind.
Copyright@piushasingh.wordpress.com and piushasingh.org

No comments:

Post a Comment