Saturday 4 July 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Magnetizing Rims


MAGNETIZING RIMS "




Glimpse of two sensual
flares,dribbling  honey.
Always enticing me
to gaze in thirst .
Intoxicating fragrance
from your luscious flares,
invigorating  scattered
memories of succulent 
desires of  heavenly fruits ,
brewing deep in me.
Wish this ambrosia deep
on cheeks sucking .
Crushing my lips,
asphyxiating and
instilling the lost vigor.
Place those fiery brims
all over my frame,
dampening  in lust.
Conquering my silence,
invoke the dormant
ravenous beast within.
Feeling my neck,
mark me as yours
till relishing the blood .
Mellowly drink my
wine , disseminating
slowly into  the claret.
Initiate galvanizing volts ,
ripening me in
 your savory sap.

Tickling me softly
on my back, drawing
maps of  love,
with your pout
on  my softest axis.
Seeking all unknown
bliss in your fiery lips  .
Mesmerize  me to kindle
the perpetual blaze ,by
 your magnetizing rims.
Awaiting your advent
in my castle in the air….
 

BY
PIUSHA

No comments:

Post a Comment