Friday 3 July 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Love you forever


 Love you forever

Await to see your smile ,since dawn till midnight,
Worries vanishes when you whisper”, I Love my sweet witch”.
A glimpse of you,will send me into trance,
could live in this reverie for always.
Your voice energizes my dull soul,
alive to be in your arms eternally.
Revived reading your letters of love ,
Dreaming a life together forevermore.

Living in a blind trust to sail across this vastness.
Fear not an enemy anymore,loss nor gain bothers now..

Just want to be with you,o’ my bright ocean,
Let  your anguish , disappear as i kiss you in love..
 Feel you, within me spreading slowly like a sweet poison,
entwining our souls eternally ,inseparable even after death.
Let me embrace you with all of your sufferings..
melting our souls in love to immortalize this flame . 

Never forget this faded clay among the glitters in life,
Let Love and light guide us in this wild course..

Piusha

No comments:

Post a Comment