Saturday 4 July 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Vernal shine of my life



Vernal shine of my life



Spring brings the reminiscences of 
an incessant vernal shine of my life.
Destiny resolved the anticipation by
blessing me with my little angel.
A celestial being ,picture perfect
cherub materialized to spread love.

The first glimpse of you eased the 
strain and torment of  my parturition.
When I held you first in my arms ,
the first kiss which we shared effloresced
an abiding bond between us for life.

Suckling embossed the maternal ‘
instinct  profound  within my entity.
Millions of divine flowers blossomed,
diffusing the fragrance  in my little cosmos.
Many stories you told by gazing in my eyes
until you fell asleep by my gentle embrace.
 
Fondling me pacified all my distress,
your chuckles relieved all my anguish .
A curious little shoot you are,always 
excited and happy in teensy things in life.
Never thrown tantrums ,an impeccable gift 
from heaven ,to illuminate my essence.

You learned my language so quick
by forgetting your alien jargon’s .
Rejoiced in each milestones you achieved
from sitting,crawling,standing ,running  or reading.
Now you stand tall ready to bloom ,I desire all the 
transcendental grace to shower in your life ,my bambino.
  
By
PIUSHA..


No comments:

Post a Comment