Monday 13 July 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: profile


  • As a futile writer and reader,I have a child hidden with in me stubborn and curious, since years which kept me exploring the new boundaries, pushing the envelop of fear and ignorance.It’s a simple way to express about myself but when i start to analyze about me, i become more complex, as I never thought i would be fascinated by the world of writing.In my wildest dream i never thought of becoming a writer but since i started enjoying the trance of writing,I realized how mysteriously creative and addictive it is. Still on a quest to understand the real me hidden or forgotten by me on planet earth.My professional life of nursing and my passion of writing and reading are two extremes but somewhere it collides as i see floating slabs of life histories around me.
  • Email
    me@piushasingh.org

No comments:

Post a Comment