Friday 3 July 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE:Melting in your Love


 Melting in your love


Let me age gazing into those brown eyes,
A blink shifted me into a different dimension
of dream world in your existence..
Encircled in the aroma of your body.
My ears  revel  in the music of your heart.
Caressing me ,feeling your warmth on my back.
Melting away the deep freeze,setting ice on fire
Robust passion racing with the vigor of wild horses.
Calmed down with the taste of your nectar on my lips.
Shedding veils of inhibitions,grazing through the wilderness
Immortalizing our love by raising the heat,uniting our souls.
Choke me in your strong embrace…..
Decorate my body with all the colors from the nature.
Endear and burn me in this eternal shower of your love
playing the ancient music for hours by freezing the time in heat.
Nestle me in your arms forever ,even death should shy away in our love


By

PIUSHA…

No comments:

Post a Comment