Friday 3 July 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Bright Ocean

Bright ocean

As wild river,in my course of flow..
Furiously advanced towards the ocean.
Never imagined an ocean so bright,
will wash away at once in its tides.

Found amazed amidst of dolphins and mermaids
Whistling and singing in joy on my arrival…
Quiet waves displaced me inwards into its depth.
Drowned ,swim inside until all thirst ,hunger  disappeared.

Exhilarate in long nights under starry skies.
Hot sun never scorched my skin..
Mutated into a new being in this expanse
The longing to reach shore obliterated.

Enlightened in this solitude of vaccuum
Hallucinated being in an island..
In an embrace of a crumpled heart.
To get intoxicated in the venom around.

Amazed about my new profound likeness
towards ,this boundless briny abundance…
Entangled in this web of illusions….
Bewildered to live or drown in this lonely bright ocean…

PIUSHA…

No comments:

Post a Comment