Sunday 5 July 2015

I POETREE: PIUSHA SINGH'S PAGE: Your Love


Your Love
 
Can’t neglect more
 of your love,my
beloved,each falling leaf 
reminding me about your
existence not a delusion,
silently wind whispered
 about a forgotten 
hymn in my ears.

A song sung by
 you for me in
 my lonely nights,
secretly fondling
in my deep sleep,
consoling my strayed 
soul in the after hours ,
carefully erasing it 
through sweet dreams.

Every dawn brings 
the new zest to live,
but in the glittery
 bubble,truth and lies
played the game 
of hide and seek,
puzzled me, dwindling
 for a ray of mysterious glow.

You bestowed this
 nectar to all thirsty
 beasts impartially,but
 the mortals mended
 new tales with each 
birth and death,recycled 
for a future as
an asset for the
 luxuries of illusions.

Copyright @piushasingh.org

No comments:

Post a Comment